Can you believe it’s only 5 days until Christmas?! With this in mind, I thought I would give you a few ideas for those last minute dashes to the shops. Whether it’s the obligatory socks that we get every year, or the new awesome Bose wireless headphones, there is something out there for all fitness fanatics and budgets.
For those that have not tried magnesium flakes before, I have just started using them in a bath once a week and cannot recommend them highly enough. Magnesium is crucial for skeletal strength, normalised muscle function, energy production and the body’s ability to detox. These awesome flakes will aid repair in the body and acts as a deep relaxant, perfect for a Sunday night soak.
- Strong T-shirt – £30.00 – Selfish Mother – Buy Now
- Corkcicle Water Bottle – £20.00 – Oliver Bonas – Buy Now
- Nike Power Capris (ONSALE) – £45.49 – Nike –Buy Now
- Media Armband – £30.00 – Sweaty Betty –Buy Now
- Magnesium Flakes 1kg – £9.95 – Better you – Buy Now
- NEW Bose Wireless Headphones – £139.95 – Bose – Buy Now
- Trainer Socks – £6.00 – Sweaty Betty – Buy Now
- Yoga Muscle Vest – £27.00 – Seasoulandsnow – Buy Now
- Run like no one is watching Headband – £3.99 – H&M – Buy Now
- Ultra Run Bra – High Support – £42.00 – Sweaty Betty – Buy Now
If you are a runner or new to training and looking for a new sports bra, look no further: The Ultra run bra at Sweaty Betty compresses and encapsulates to offer maximum support. Often working with new mums, they find their shape has completely changed and need that extra support.
I hope you find this helpful and your last minute christmas shop is not too chaotic. Your fitness mad friends, will love these goodies all year round. Happy Christmas!